The booking for my car rental was cancelled the same day it was reserved because the rep that I booked the reservation told me they would only take $25.00 out of my account for the reservation that day.When I looked in my account, $35.00 was actually taken out which over drew my account!

Since then I got a $36.00 insufficient fund fee and have been accruing $6.00/ day overdraft fee's since October 4th. All of this because your rep was dishonest. Whether she meant it or not, it has really set me back. GO back and listen to the conversation if you don't believe me!

This refund is taking entirely too long to process. The person that granted me the refund told me it would only take 3-5 business days! Another LIE told by your reps. Everyone there should be on the same page.

Needless to say I am very upset about this entire transaction. They even flew me into the wrong airport in my other reservation. I have nothing positive to say about this booking company and I will be writing reviews every chance I get on "˜cheapoair.com'. I am requesting that my refund of $35.00 be processed immediately!

It's funny to me how they can take it out instantly, but take two weeks to put it back. PLEASE PROCESS THIS ASAP! I will be calling EVERYDAY until I get some type of results.

Overall, I give cheapoair a 1 on a scale of 1-10 and everyone I know will be aware of what I went through.NEVER plan on using your company EVER again

Review about: Cheapoair Car Rental Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments