Additional Fees

$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really?

We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this, and asked them to send me documentation that I authorized these charges, and they would not. Caution to consumers, these tactics and misleading booking services and I assume fees (although not disclosed at all) during the booking period are deceptively being mentioned in the terms and conditions without disclosing anything. These people are crooks and consumer beware.

Very rude staff after having used them a half dozen times or more, and now slippery billing practices. They even send out vague billing on their conformation, that most consumers would never read.

We were simply buying tickets like we all do on Kayak, and other sites. Sat away!!!!

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: The.

I didn't like: Deception and bogus fees when booking, Now claim they are a travel agent, Booking hitten fees deception.

Comments