Cheapoair - Date change fail

363 of 955 Cheapoair reviews

They can not change a simple ticket date that is to sad !!

I have tried to call many times... one time the lady on the phone said that she was checking something and then I run out of credit and they did not call back ... she asked me the number right before she answered the phone in case of connection lost I made a bad review on the Google play, they said to send an email to them and I had no feedback yet.

Next time I will prefer to pay a little bit more and know to where the money is going and that they can manage it...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cheapoair Customer Service
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #500789

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cheapoair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
363 of 955 Cheapoair reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mayet

Oct 15, 2014 #884890

I booked my son early so he can get a good flight and a little time lay over. But my son received an email 1 week before his flight that his return flight was changed. His original return flight from philippines is jan. 1, 2015 at 12:30 pm and his arrival to seoul incheon is 5:15 pm and then his connecting flight from seoul to seattle is jan.1, 2015 at 6:10pm. And i called the customer service of cheapoair. And i said that i am not agree with the new schedule of return flight of my son because he cannot stay in korea for 1 day in the airport. Then she said to me that they gonna call me back but she did not. Then i called again. Somebody in customer service answered and then he checked and he found out that is confirmed the new return flight of my son but i did not confirmed it. My son new return flight is from Manila, phils. Jan. 01,2015 12:30pm to seoul 5:20pm jan.1st. His connecting flight is jan. 02,2015 6:10 pm. I am disappointed because my son's lay over is very long time and it is 1 day. Lesson learned i'm not gonna use again the cheapoair... Even all my family and relatives...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.