They can not change a simple ticket date that is to sad !!

I have tried to call many times... one time the lady on the phone said that she was checking something and then I run out of credit and they did not call back ... she asked me the number right before she answered the phone in case of connection lost I made a bad review on the Google play, they said to send an email to them and I had no feedback yet.

Next time I will prefer to pay a little bit more and know to where the money is going and that they can manage it...

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

I booked my son early so he can get a good flight and a little time lay over.But my son received an email 1 week before his flight that his return flight was changed.

His original return flight from philippines is jan. 1, 2015 at 12:30 pm and his arrival to seoul incheon is 5:15 pm and then his connecting flight from seoul to seattle is jan.1, 2015 at 6:10pm. And i called the customer service of cheapoair. And i said that i am not agree with the new schedule of return flight of my son because he cannot stay in korea for 1 day in the airport.

Then she said to me that they gonna call me back but she did not. Then i called again. Somebody in customer service answered and then he checked and he found out that is confirmed the new return flight of my son but i did not confirmed it. My son new return flight is from Manila, phils.

Jan. 01,2015 12:30pm to seoul 5:20pm jan.1st. His connecting flight is jan. 02,2015 6:10 pm.

I am disappointed because my son's lay over is very long time and it is 1 day.

Lesson learned i'm not gonna use again the cheapoair...Even all my family and relatives...