CheapOair Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Advertising Inquiries, Affiliates
feedback@cheapoair.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact CheapOair Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 566-2345
Total calls: 5 797 Issues resolved: 177 Last call: Apr 23, 2024

What Is the Cheapoair Customer Service Phone Number?

The Cheapoair customer service number is 1-800-566-2345, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and toll-free. No matter what time of the day, you can dial this phone number and get the necessary assistance from the customer service team. Alternatively, Cheapoair hosts two other dedicated numbers for its flights and hotel services. For assistance related to Cheapoair’s flight service, you can call the customer care at 1-888-437-2161. For issues related to hotel services, you can dial the phone number – 1-888-437-2520. All these phone numbers directly connect you to Cheapoair customer service so that you will get all the necessary assistance to fix your trouble instantly.

How To Contact Cheapoair via the Website?

In case you cannot connect with Cheapoair customer service using their phone numbers, you can also contact the customer service via their official website. To get assistance from Cheapoair website, you first need to visit their official website and navigate to the “Customer Support Section.” On this page, you will find many of the most commonly asked questions many customers face. Whether it is about payment queries or understanding promotional offers, you can see all the FAQs on the Customer Support page. The FAQ section should be beneficial for self-service with a wide range of issues that you might face with Cheapoair’s services. Alternatively, you can email your questions to feedback@cheapoair.com or textalerts@cheapoair.com.

Can I Contact Cheapoair Customer Support via Live Chat?

Suppose you would like to get real-time assistance from Cheapoair customer service, but you do not prefer to get on a phone call. In that case, there is a Cheapoair contact feature called live chat offered by Cheapoair to make it convenient for their customers to reach out to their customer service team. To initiate the customer service chat feature, head to the official website and click on the blue-colored chat icon at the right corner of the homepage. Once you click it, Helen, Cheapoair’s virtual assistant, will greet you, and you will be presented with the help option. You can either get your problem fixed by the virtual assistant or request Helen to connect you with the live chat agent from the customer service team. Once you ask for the connection request, you will have to provide an eight-digit booking ID and the email address you used to make the booking. You might have to wait a while to talk with a live chat agent.

PissedConsumer Club

New York, New York 10001
United States

CheapOair Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
John P Twq
Booking over 90 days, visa requirement, had to book a new return flight

People expect changes to flights purchased well in advance but we have never had a request to change dates.
Our past trip involved many emails for changes and we had a final request to change the return date. We accepted the date change, but we were not informed by Air Canada nor CheapOair that were now over the 90 days and would require a visa.
A visa cannot be acquired in the the limit of your date change and it is extremely poor customer service that your personnel did not pass on this information regarding over 90 days without a visa.

In addition the computer did not prompt a warning of being over 90 days before the acceptance button. Imagine a check in time the day before our flight leaves to find out we cannot check in because of the visa requirement
This is beyond reasonable or acceptable when you consider the ramifications to accommodations and car rental times.
We fully expect to be reimbursed for our purchase of a new return flight before being granted boarding passes.

Attached, is the flight information on the second return flight that we had to puchase to be 90 days or less:
Aer Lingus Flight 765 Saturday March 30 2024 Tenerife TFS 22A8DB
403-715-****

Lori S Pqc
Personal experience
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I would have submitted a zero reading but I was not sure if that would have registered anything, so the one star is a gift.
This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had in my entire life. I strongly recommend avoiding EVER booking with this company and recommend spending whatever additional fees may be involved to avoid a terrible experience.
I booked a flight in November for a trip to Florida in April.

Days before the trip I received an email to select a seat on my Airline only to notice that the departure time had been pushed back over 9 hours and my arrival time in Florida was now after 1:30 in the morning (I was never notified of this even when adding car renal a week prior). Plans made to meet with people, check in to accommodations, Car Rental now useless as car rentals are not available for pickup after midnight, what a disaster!
I called CheapOair for assistance and got absolutely no help. They did not even know that the flight had been delayed. Because I had booked my car through CheapOair I was not able to alter the car rental for someone else to pick up.

Now my daughter will be waiting in the Airport for about 10 hours, I will arrive in the middle of the night with no ability to pick up a car that is already paid for and CheapOair has absolutely no assistance whatsoever to offer me. Good thing I didn't have plans to attend a wedding, funeral, court date or other important event as I would have been even more screwed.
Save yourself the stress, drama and disappointment and book elsewhere!!

Cecilia R Cyt
Customer service incompetent
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

First time to booked with them I thought I found a gem, they give me a best rate for multi city in Asia tour. but when I got issue about my flight they didnt help me the customer service didnt even bother to do something or atleast spend time over the phone to assist me.

Thank god the Asiana Airlines staff in JFK are very helpful and accommodating they are the one who help me find the solution.

I even let the ground steward talk to customer service of cheapoair but same thing the customer service is rude and just hang up and just say im sorry I cant help. NEVER EVER USE THIS WEBSITE CHEAPOAIR

Lasta C
Cancelled flight,4 months waiting for alternate option
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I bought tickets from Santiago de Chile to Easter Islands in May.Flight was supposed to be on 10.-13.1.2024.In June flight on
13.1.was cancelled and I was directed to customer support department.All the others from my group received alternate flight option on 14.1.,except me.Customer service confirmed can get the same alternate option, just have to wait until airline LATAM confirms.it has been 4 months now, and they still haven't resolved it. Lately, there are no more free seats on flight 14.1 .anymore.

There is one flight remaining on 12.1.which doesn't suit me,but better than nothing as I have to go back somehow,even without the rest of the group, but I don't know what to do because I can't even cancel my ticket(and buy a new one of course not from Cheapoair but directly from airline, which is now,of course, way more expensive) because customer support doesn't do anything!I spent I don't know how many hours on a chat with them, waiting in a line and every time they promised to solve the issue, that will get alternate option for flight in 24-48 h on my e-mail, that they will call me but they never called, they just send e-mails that they called and couldn't reach me but it's a lie because I never had a missed call from them. Terrible!I don't know what's going to be with my trip,l'll have to stay in Santiago alone while my friends go to Easter Islands?!??!?
update:i received a notification they refused to read this review and/or react upon it.So to sum up,3 months on the phone and chat with their customer service,lately every day, with average more than a hour a day,listening to lies about how I will get a confirmation for alternate option on my e-mail in 24-48-72(never received although they promised cca 100 times),telling they will called me-they never did,lying that they already called,still nothing solved and I have no ticket for my trip.They also lied about not any more tickets available for flight 14.1.,when on Skyscanner they are still available.Terrible way of treating their customers!

How Good is CheapOair's Customer Service?

Inda Mmo
Inda Mmo
Feels Disappointed | Apr 03, 2024

I have always used cheapoair and not had difficulty but this time I still have not been sent our itineraries!!!

Samukelisiwe Mzimela M
Samukelisiwe Mzimela M
Feels Disappointed | Feb 03, 2024

I just want my refund, not this ***

Shela Eym
Shela Eym
Feels Satisfied | Dec 20, 2023

Excellent

Rosely Nqi
Rosely Nqi
Feels Disappointed | Dec 16, 2023

I’ve been booking flights through CheapOair for years and but this is not ok, I want to talk to someone so I can be charged correctly and not overcharged!

Maxwell G Rto
Maxwell G Rto
Feels Disappointed | Nov 17, 2023

Problem not resolved i still havnt got the money that i was overcharged

Michelle Y Axt
Michelle Y Axt
Feels Disappointed | Sep 26, 2023

I tried on many occasions to cancel a flight and to change the time on another flight and did not succeed I am very disappointed with your service and I have been using this service for so many years.....not again

Summary of CheapOair Customer Service Calls

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call CheapOair?

Request for Information Question:

• “About a charge”
  • “About my flight”
  • “Flight concern”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Flight has been canceled”
  • “Flight cancelled. Need money back and a flight asap.”
  • “Because the airline made a mistake was in my departure dates and for the original price, I sent him an email with cancellation and showing them a copy of my reservations to prove that they were in error they did refund me my money but they charged me”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change reservation”
  • “Change flight”
  • “Change flight for my wif due to emergency”

Refund Question:

• “Refund issues”
  • “Refund”
  • “Refund on seats for a cancelled flight”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “Fowlling payment my reseved flight”
  • “My husband'sbill”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Need to by insurance to”
  • “I want to book a flight using cash”
  • “Booking issues”

Cards Question:

• “To pay my credit card”
  • “I'm asking won't due my credit card”
  • “Credit card not been recieved”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't receive email confirmation”
  • “Haven't received itinerary for flight booking”
  • “I have paid for a ticket but haven't received it yet”

Account Question:

• “Need my credit balance”
  • “My account extra money cut $140”
  • “I cant log in to the cheapoair app”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Want to speak to customer service”
  • “Customer services”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I felt like the website was not upfront about how much it was going to charge me”
  • “November 2002 and December two wheelchairs at beach landing and departure site?”
  • “Website frozen”