Verified Reviewer

I WARN anyone who wants to book with this 3rd party Cheap O Air not to. I was taking my mom to Norway and the flight was on Iceland Air which it was cancelled due to COVID-19.

I contacted Iceland Air, and they have notes on file to authorize a full refund but the refund has to come from Cheap O Air.

Cheap O Air is saying the Iceland Air won't authorize it and this has been going on for 2 months now. Cheap O Air said they have notes that I cancelled my mom's flight before the trip and mine a month later which is not true and doesn't make sense.

Cheap O Air has given me more excuses to not issue a refund and now they have gone to lying.

This is not a good way to run a business and urge others who have this experience to post about it.

User's recommendation: Do not book with Cheap O Air.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

CheapOair Pros: Cheaper price.

CheapOair Cons: Customer service is lacking, Everything about this companys hidden fees and charges, Frequent traveller, Customer service did not resolve my issue.

Comments