CheapOAir seems like a foreign company doing business in Canada with insufficient capitalization to make refunds.We had an experience where China Eastern cancelled a segment of our journey requiring us to get refunds on our tickets - authorized by CheapOAir after a lot of waiting and hassle.

Then COA booked us on Philippines Airlines, BUT REQUIRED US TO PAY ANOTHER $10,000 for two business class tickets on PAL. Astonished, they said that I would have to wait for China Eastern to refund, before they could refund me on the original ticket. Obviously, CheapOAir Travel agency is underfunded because they could not afford to refund me on the spot when I booked the PAL tickets! I waited nearly 30 days for a refund, and had to fund the extra $10,000 myself until CheapO's coffers got enough money to make my refund.

UNNERVING!!

Use Expedia folks, as they're properly funded and would never do business this way.Not CheapOAir or their related companies.

Review about: 2 Return Business Class Tickets.

I liked: Competitive prices.

2.7
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cheapoair Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss ticket refund underfunded / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments