Verified Reviewer

I booked a basic coach flight with CheapOair in December 2020. CheapOair collected a fee for my flight and the travel insurance I purchased for my trip.

I had canceled my trip due to COVID and CheapOair charged me a cancelation fee.

I was issued a credit of approx. $300 from American Airlines.

I confirmed an itineray was available on CheapOair's and American Airline's web site. CheapOair misrepresented "Lied" by saying American Airlines's policy prohibited them from applying my credit to a basic coach flight. I was told that I was required to purchase a more expensive flight in order apply my credit.

This alternate flight would have cost me approx. $300 more, which was the amount of my credit.

American Airlines told me that CheapOair did not have any restriction set forth that would prevent them from selling and applying a credit to any available flight. American Airlines suspects the CheapOair representative is not properly trained or was misinformed.

Since CheapOair refused to sell me a basic coach ticket,

I had to pay Amercian Airlines an additional $50 for them to book it for me. I saved $250 purchasing the ticket from American Airlines and it prevented me from being forced to pay $300 from a scandalous company like CheapOair.

Who needs a third party booking agent does not deal with you in good faith and take advantage of your unfortunate circumstances to make money?

apply my credit. representative that

User's recommendation: Do not use services from CheapOair!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

CheapOair Pros: Easy booking, Offer good price.

CheapOair Cons: Cheat, Poor phone customer service, Amount of time to fix, No customer loyalty, Unhelpful phone center.

Comments