After spending half the day on the phone x a few hours per day in the last week trying to get confirmation for a flight - an email, several phone conversations and an itinerary for travel, one would expect that a ticket for a seat on an airline is available and ready and waiting for you, right. ABSOLUTELY NOT!

How absolutely frustrating when you show up at the airport, get your bags checked on only to be told that you have a "Reservation, but it has not been ticketed." What this simply means in layman's terms is they didn't pay the airline for your ticket that they "confirmed" they had for you. Your checked in bag leaves while you are left behind wondering what happened.

So, you spend several hours being shuffled back and forth between Cheapoair's HORRIBLE customer service and US Air representatives on the phone (which happens to have GREAT customer service comparatively). With each company blaming each other it is hard to determine who to point the finger at but alas, the winner of the WORST TRAVEL AGENCY IN THE WORLD belongs to cheapoair.com. Not only did they not book the flight, but they led us to believe that it was confirmed and all that needed to be done was show up.

We had to buy a last minute ticket (which we all know costs an arm and a leg) that we wouldn't have had to if they had not misled us in the first place.

Unfortunately for them, we are from a family of lawyers who loves to fight for justice in every aspect of life. We do not support those who lie, cheat or steal and that is exactly the motto of their company as demonstrated by their less than professional business etiquette. Even if the mistake was an oversight it would have been more acceptable had the customer service representatives been more understanding and accommodating rather than sour and audibly annoyed.

I encourage any and all who have been grieved by cheapoair to act on it. I am personally peeved and have a mission to use the legal system to work through these unfortunate and unnecessary situations. If you would like to help out, please send a brief description of the incident to the email address of IHateCheapOAir@gmail.com . Don't worry...I am not spammer and if you're unsure, please open a new email account to pay caution. Bottom line - I KNOW CHEAPOAIR.COM to practice in misleading and fraudulent practices and would like to stop their abuse of unsuspecting future customers. What they have done is absolutely unacceptable.

-A disgruntled customer

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

kartik150psm100

Booked with CHEAPOAIR or One travel, !!!!

Means that you have been "SCAMMED".

I USE TO Work for FAREPORTAL(OWNER OF CHEAPOAIR & ONETRAVEL)

They gave us training on How to SCAM AMERICANS.Trainers use to tell us that Americans are "Dumb"...Thanks to owner Sam Jain.

Airline tickets were hacked on Amadeus (Travel Software used by Travel Agents).

All this was NEW to me.We were pressurized to take out more money from Customer,sometimes CHEAPOAIR'S "SERVICE FEE" WAS Over $2000/ person,APART FROM TICKET AMOUNT.

I SPENT ENDLESS HOURS AT WORK,EVEN ON DIWALI, CHRISTMAS,NEW YEAR. FOR WHAT??? JUST FOR SCAMMING AMERICAN AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS When we DIDNT SCAM THE Customer PROPERLY,WE WERE THREATENED THAT,WE WILL BE FIRED,TERMINATED AND ONE DAY ,THEY DID IT.

SECURITY GUARDS CAME TO MY CUBICLE AND SHOUTED ME TO LEAVE...WHAT A SCAM CHEAPOAIR,ONETRAVEL MORE INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON ..

I agree totally with you!Am very upset, they screwed up our family vacation!

We are a military family and they messed up our tickets, so now I wasted my time, my money and i can’t see my family in Colombia, who were so excited to see and meet their grandkids!Poor customer service, no empathy, after hold and after hold, transfer to transfer, supervisor to supervisor no resolution

and coming from a lawyer!

test

Roseglen, North Dakota, United States #25816

Since apparently my email will not show up, please refer to and modify the email line below to send any correspondence.

Email me at IhatecheapOAir @ gmail dot com