3.0

Terrible experience.....at check in my seat was changed from isle to middle seat.Check in person said she could not make the correction and to do it at the gate.

Gate person said because I used a 3rd party (CheapAir) seats are not guaranteed; is a scam that CheapAir uses. Told her you mean I have to book a flight direct with United to guarantee a seat? She said they change seats all of the time.

I find this unacceptable and if this is the case will never fly United again.I want to know what United (and CheapAir) have to say about this and more importantly what is United going to do for me.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Notsohappy2016 is overall dissatisfied with Cheapoair and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Orbitz or British Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheapoair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheapoair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Cheapoair - Incorrect flight schedule booking Cheapoair "I booked a flight with cheapoair from manila to paris. At may 14 , 2017 I contacted Them to check my return flight from paris to manila which i think..." Read more Cheapoair - Flight Booking Review from San Juan, San Juan Municipio Cheapoair "I had a bad experince i book a fligt from grands rapids to PR and they send my son to lansing MI is not fair 8-18-16 please help me he..." Read more Cheapoair Hotel Booking Review from Hanoi, Ha Noi Cheapoair "Booked a hotel room with One Travel and Cheapoair in Hanoi for three nights. The room I booked was at Blue Lotus for a delux room with a balcony. What..." Read more I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Sant Cheapoair "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more