Cheapoair Flight Booking Review from Elk Grove, California
Terrible experience.....at check in my seat was changed from isle to middle seat.Check in person said she could not make the correction and to do it at the gate.
Gate person said because I used a 3rd party (CheapAir) seats are not guaranteed; is a scam that CheapAir uses. Told her you mean I have to book a flight direct with United to guarantee a seat? She said they change seats all of the time.
I find this unacceptable and if this is the case will never fly United again.I want to know what United (and CheapAir) have to say about this and more importantly what is United going to do for me.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got a round trip ticket that cost me $1000-as you all heard all flights were cancelled since it was on Jan 24th from Charlotte to JFK-to Russia as a..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I went to book a flight and the initial price was 188.48. I then selected the return flight of an additional 21.58. When I got to the total screen the..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "I purchased a Christmas Village collection for my wife as a Christmas gift, the pieces arrived mostly on time and she was happy until the final order 3 weeks ago..."
- "My wife and I stayed at the Elk Grove, CA Extended Stay on 10/07015 and from the minute we checked in it was one thing and then another. The..."