3.0

Terrible experience.....at check in my seat was changed from isle to middle seat.Check in person said she could not make the correction and to do it at the gate.

Gate person said because I used a 3rd party (CheapAir) seats are not guaranteed; is a scam that CheapAir uses. Told her you mean I have to book a flight direct with United to guarantee a seat? She said they change seats all of the time.

I find this unacceptable and if this is the case will never fly United again.I want to know what United (and CheapAir) have to say about this and more importantly what is United going to do for me.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cheapoair and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Orbitz or British Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheapoair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheapoair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments