Terrible experience.....at check in my seat was changed from isle to middle seat.Check in person said she could not make the correction and to do it at the gate.
Gate person said because I used a 3rd party (CheapAir) seats are not guaranteed; is a scam that CheapAir uses. Told her you mean I have to book a flight direct with United to guarantee a seat? She said they change seats all of the time.
I find this unacceptable and if this is the case will never fly United again.I want to know what United (and CheapAir) have to say about this and more importantly what is United going to do for me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We had the worst flight with Turkish Airline. They had bad attitude and overall service. They also damaged two of my brand new luggage's I bought before the trip. There..."
- "I bought three tickets from Hong Kong to Ha Noi and then I had to cancel, the company said it would email me your refund amount is $ 698.44 Us..."
- "Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana. Placed all their info. In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest..."
- "I purchased a Christmas Village collection for my wife as a Christmas gift, the pieces arrived mostly on time and she was happy until the final order 3 weeks ago..."
- "My wife and I stayed at the Elk Grove, CA Extended Stay on 10/07015 and from the minute we checked in it was one thing and then another. The..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."