Additional Fees

I bought three tickets from Hong Kong to Ha Noi and then I had to cancel, the company said it would email me your refund amount is $ 698.44 Us but so far I have not noticed, I want to know when the company you pay my money back bank .

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cheapoair and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Orbitz or British Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheapoair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheapoair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Cheapoair - Flight from Saskatoon to phoenix December 29th 2015.  Booking #31336023 Cheapoair "Cheap air booking #31336023. My complaint is that I had to pay for my luggage in Saskatoon to west jet and then again in Las Vegas to American Airlines..." Read more Cheapoair - Being rejected on board because of lack of information clarity Cheapoair "To whom it may concern, I am writing this letter with more than extreme disappointment, as I was rejected boarding on the flight EK343 from Dubai to Auckland due to..." Read more Cheapoair - Worst. No confirmed ticket. Had to cancel my trip. Cheapoair "I have booked a return tickets for me and my wife from Edmonton to Abbotsford Canada. Booking Number 42667771. After a confirmation status from booking department, yesterday i got a..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more