Additional Fees

I bought three tickets from Hong Kong to Ha Noi and then I had to cancel, the company said it would email me your refund amount is $ 698.44 Us but so far I have not noticed, I want to know when the company you pay my money back bank .

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cheapoair and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Orbitz or British Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheapoair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheapoair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Cheapoair - Flight Booking Review from San Juan, San Juan Municipio Cheapoair "I had a bad experince i book a fligt from grands rapids to PR and they send my son to lansing MI is not fair 8-18-16 please help me he..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Cheapoair - Bad service/luggage damage Cheapoair "We had the worst flight with Turkish Airline. They had bad attitude and overall service. They also damaged two of my brand new luggage's I bought before the trip. There..." Read more Cheapoair - Being rejected on board because of lack of information clarity Cheapoair "To whom it may concern, I am writing this letter with more than extreme disappointment, as I was rejected boarding on the flight EK343 from Dubai to Auckland due to..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more