I booked a flight for $506.11. I unfortunately had to cancel, because the work trip was no longer happening.
I called to cancel and they mentioned there would be a $100 cancellation fee and that I would receive a credit for $454.40 to use until 9/25/2017.
That would be fine, however below is the what is mentioned in their email:
"When you use the credit, there will be an airline penalty of $200.00 per person, plus any applicable fare difference. This credit is non-transferable and non-refundable , and may only be used by the person(s) named on the original ticket, regardless of the name on the credit card that purchased the ticket(s)."
So I really do not get a credit besides ($54.40) and with the cancellation fee my $506.11 trip ended up costing $606.11!
I am not sure how cheapoair can get away with this, but I would like a fair solution instead of owing more money.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Stayed here for 5 days. Simply the best hotel you can find in Papagayo Gulf. The staff is always willing to help you. The food is great, with the system..."
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."
- "I’d like to start from the beginning of our planning because I think there is a valuable lesson after going through all the travel options like expedia, orbitz, etc…I was..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "I buy here often, I love watches and love gifting them, I own A seamaster, an aquaracer and a few Movado and other brands. not all form them but most,..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."