I booked a flight for $506.11. I unfortunately had to cancel, because the work trip was no longer happening.
I called to cancel and they mentioned there would be a $100 cancellation fee and that I would receive a credit for $454.40 to use until 9/25/2017.
That would be fine, however below is the what is mentioned in their email:
"When you use the credit, there will be an airline penalty of $200.00 per person, plus any applicable fare difference. This credit is non-transferable and non-refundable , and may only be used by the person(s) named on the original ticket, regardless of the name on the credit card that purchased the ticket(s)."
So I really do not get a credit besides ($54.40) and with the cancellation fee my $506.11 trip ended up costing $606.11!
I am not sure how cheapoair can get away with this, but I would like a fair solution instead of owing more money.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got a round trip ticket that cost me $1000-as you all heard all flights were cancelled since it was on Jan 24th from Charlotte to JFK-to Russia as a..."
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "This place was so fun! With being pampered at the front door with champagne, to rose pedals and champagne in the room, amazing food, great room service, breath taking views,..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."