I booked a flight for $506.11. I unfortunately had to cancel, because the work trip was no longer happening.
I called to cancel and they mentioned there would be a $100 cancellation fee and that I would receive a credit for $454.40 to use until 9/25/2017.
That would be fine, however below is the what is mentioned in their email:
"When you use the credit, there will be an airline penalty of $200.00 per person, plus any applicable fare difference. This credit is non-transferable and non-refundable , and may only be used by the person(s) named on the original ticket, regardless of the name on the credit card that purchased the ticket(s)."
So I really do not get a credit besides ($54.40) and with the cancellation fee my $506.11 trip ended up costing $606.11!
I am not sure how cheapoair can get away with this, but I would like a fair solution instead of owing more money.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I had a bad experince i book a fligt from grands rapids to PR and they send my son to lansing MI is not fair 8-18-16 please help me he..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."