Additional Fees

"CHEAPOAIR" APPEARS TO BE TRAVEL AGENCY LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE US.I WAS TOLD THAT "ALASKA AIRLINES" HAS SEATS WITH EXTRA LEGROOM AND OTHER BENEFITS FOR A $70 EXTRA CHARGE AND THEY DIDN'T BOOK ME WITH THOSE EVEN THOUGH I PAID MORE THEN I SHOULD.

THE SUPERVISOR SAYS THAT ONCE YOUR CREDIT CARD IS CHARGED THEY CAN'T CHANGE THE COST OF RESERVATION. THE "ALASKA AIR" REP SAID TO USE SEARCH ENGINES FOR THE BEST PRICE AND THEN CALL THE AIRLINES. I'M SURE THE SAME WORKS FOR RENTAL CARS AND HOTELS. "CHEAPO" ALSO CHARGED ME EXTRA FOR MY CHOICE OF A WINDOW SEAT AND "ALASKA" SAYS THEY NEVER CHARGE EXTRA.

MY NON-STOP FLIGHT FROM WASHINGTON DC TO SEATTLE COST ME $906.35 AND WAS BOOKED APRIL 30 2017.OH, I NOW SEE A SMALL PRINT DISCLAIMER THAT SPECIAL REQUESTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED AND TO CONTACT YOUR AIRLINE- REP FROM ALASKA SAYS YHAT A LOT OF BUSINESS TRAVELERS USE "CONCUR" FOR PRICING

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Awful, Deceptive pricing, Costumer service, Dealing with foreign call center staff, No trying to make things right.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments