2.2K views

I booked with CheapOAir because the flight was $25 cheaper for the exact same flight on the same airline carrier. Low and behold, you get what you pay for.

When I ATTEMPED and failed to book seats through the email confirmation CheapOAir sent me, they charged by CC $23.90 for attempting to get 2 seat assignments, which I was not even able to do. Upon calling customer service, they told me that they charge this fee if you want a seat assignment. WHAT? Are you kidding me?

I didn't even get the seats. They did refund my CC (but said it would take 2 weeks for the refund)then transferred me to customer service where I was able to make seat assignments for free on one leg of my flight but not on the return. Unbeliebable.

Crazy part is, this company has my CC and can charge it *** nilly. Buyer Beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Location: Parker, Colorado

Comments

Instead of paying the seat assignment charge, once the transaction is complete

go to the airline and pick your seat assignments for free. That's where you

can also find out that CheapO is charging you a service fee of $28 to make your reservation. To save time and money, once you find the flight on CheapO that you want, just go to the airlines's web site to make the reservation.

CheapOair Reviews