So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle.She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying.
This A-hole company tells me its only one connecting flight. She ended up getting on three different flights!! My Itinerary reads only one connection? What the *** is wrong with this company!
Anyhoo, She ended up arriving thirteen hours later. Cheapo air YOU CAN SUCK IT!!!! Then to top it all off, minutes after I just scheduled my flight, these A-holes tell me I can't get a refund on my ticket.
I had to pay an additional three-hundred dollars just to limit her to two connecting flights!Never again will i use their services!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Asap ticket is a kind of scam. When im buying ticket from them they said its better to get a ticket protectio si you can refund and rebook for free...."
- "We came to Breathless to get away and we had a wonderful time! The staff and E team were excellent!! We love going to the shows at night and the..."
- "AirBnb total rip off! Never use this site again. Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver..."
- "i purchased a used pickup in 7/2006.I was offered warranty policy for a set amount for as long as i paid the premium per month. It was supposed to..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."