2.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Paid CheapOair for a service they did not deliver. More than two months now waiting for my refund.

I booked and paid for two international flight tickets on June 26, 2017, for my wife and son. They were scheduled to leave on October 29, 2017. It was re-scheduled by CheapOair to leave on October 28, 2017, due to the airlines changed of schedule. My wife and son went to the airport with all their luggage/ baggage in tow on October 28, 2017, to check in with American Airlines (AA) for their flight from San Diego to Los Angeles to connect with Philippine Airlines for their flight abroad.

They were told my AA agents that they couldn't board the flight. I called CheapOair and spoke to an agent who tried to help but failed. I have to leave so my son took over and spoke to the CheapOair agent and the AA agent but all to no avail. Finally, they were offered by the CheapOair agent a flight that leaves the following night which they accepted.

My wife and son came back on October 29, 2017, but the same thing happened. The CheapOair agent tried to offer another flight to my son on another day but my son respectfully declined and asked for a refund. My son and I have been in contact with so many CheapOair agents who each time asked us the same questions over and over, like what is your full name, booking number, telephone number, email address etc. but each time, couldn't help but promise to try.

When we asked to speak to a Supervisor, we were always told that there are no Supervisor available. When we asked for a Supervisor to call us, often times no one would call us back. If a Supervisor would call back, the same answer we get, "we are doing our best", " we already notified our management team of your problem and they are working on it". Well, it is now more than two months and we haven't received our refund.

To add more problems, CheapOair outsourced their call centers overseas to whom we could hardly understand what they were saying most of the time. We have spent many hours on the phone talking and asking agents to repeat what they were saying. It's pathetic and causes major headaches and a bloody nose on our part. Please, all we want is a full refund and if possible, a prevailing interest on our money.

My wife and I are both retired senior citizens.

I am retired military and have served our country faithfully. We want to be treated fairly and with respect.

Review about: Cheapoair Customer Care.

I liked: Competitive prices, I could buy one roundtrip ticket from two airlines.

Comments