Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

On CheapOair's website, they advertise a 24 hour cancellation policy.I travel a lot and have used numerous travel sites and that has always meant 24 hour FREE cancellation.

Within one hour of booking a flight, I realized I chose the wrong return date and called to cancel the flight. I was told that there was a $75 USD service charge to cancel. Very misleading. If they have a charge to cancel or make changes, they should clearly state on the page that you make the reservation on that even though there is a 24 hour cancellation policy, there is a charge for cancellation and the amount.

Not bury the details on a separate page in fine print.

I will never use CheapOair again and will warn friends and anyone that will listen to go to a reputable travel site.They are very misleading.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

kartik150psm100

Rolland,I have worked there.Its a SCAM.....THAT S IT..THEY TERMINATED ME..COZ I DIDN'T SCAM AMERICANS WELL..ITS IN GURGAON,INDIA..THE AGENTS SIT THERE TO.MAKE MONEY..

Booked fare in the u s a from London Heathrow to j f k New York and back the company added $500.00 to the ticket price under the guise of charges and fees the actual fare with these so called charges and fees made the actual plane tickets 4 times more then if I had bought them direct through the b a website The staff and its bosses must be sneering all the way to their

kartik150psm100

SCAM !!!!SCAM FROM INDIA!!!

Booked with CHEAPOAIR or One travel, !!!!

Means that you have been "SCAMMED".

I USE TO Work for FAREPORTAL(OWNER OF CHEAPOAIR & ONETRAVEL)

They gave us training on How to SCAM AMERICANS.Trainers use to tell us that Americans are "Dumb"...Thanks to owner Sam Jain.

Airline tickets were hacked on Amadeus (Travel Software used by Travel Agents).

All this was NEW to me. We were pressurized to take out more money from Customer,sometimes CHEAPOAIR'S "SERVICE FEE" WAS Over $2000/ person,APART FROM TICKET AMOUNT. I SPENT ENDLESS HOURS AT WORK,EVEN ON DIWALI, CHRISTMAS,NEW YEAR. FOR WHAT???

JUST FOR SCAMMING AMERICAN AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS When we DIDNT SCAM THE Customer PROPERLY,WE WERE THREATENED THAT,WE WILL BE FIRED,TERMINATED AND ONE DAY ,THEY DID IT. SECURITY GUARDS CAME TO MY CUBICLE AND SHOUTED ME TO LEAVE... WHAT A SCAM CHEAPOAIR,ONETRAVEL MORE INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON ..

PLZ FOLLOW www.cheapoairscam.blogspot.com for more updates.Thanks Spread the message..