Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Buyer Beware of CheapOair!This company is deceptive!

I booked two roundtrips with CheapOair, thinking that I could cancel without a fee penalty within 24-hours like other companies offer. However, in tiny print, practically hidden, at the very bottom of the purchase page, it says reservation changes involve a fee. In order to find out what the fees are, you must go to go the Home page, scroll to the very bottom of the page to click on "Taxes and Fees," also in tiny print. If this company was open and honest, they would place a warning next to the purchase button, alerting customers that ANY changes in their reservation will be charged a fee.

I was charge $100 or $50 per ticket to cancel my reservation within 24-hours. I was forced to agree to pay $100 or CheapOair will NOT cancel the reservation.

Please do yourself a favor and book directly with the airlines.You will save money (CheapOair charges a sales commission) and you can make any changes within 24-hours for free.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Hidden fees.

I didn't like: Deceptive business practices.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Cheapoair - Review from Saint Martinville, Louisiana Cheapoair "Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana. Placed all their info. In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest..." Read more I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Sant Cheapoair "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..." Read more Cheapoair - Lies and deception and total inaction... Cheapoair "I purchased tickets on American Airlines for five adults to travel from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas, MX on May 16 2015. I made reservations at my time share..." Read more Cheapoair - My flight departures at 6:00 a.m. and an email sent on 2:30 a.m said the trip was cancelled?!?!?  The trip was booked five days prior and the money was taken out from my book five days ago. Cheapoair "Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more