Cheapoair promotes that you can cancel with in 24 hours.NOT TRUE and exceptions are not stated on the website.

While searching for a flight, I was given an option to save money by booking my departure on a later date. You have to click on the option to see the dates, its the first in the list which displays the price but not the dates. Through out the process the website states that changes can be made within 24 hours of booking. By mistake I booked the later dates because of the website navigation and immediately request a cancelation.

I'm was told by cheapoair that I can not cancel because flights on Frontier can not be cancelled if the departure is within 7 days. The flight I booked by mistake was 6 days away. This rule is not listed on the cheapoair Website in the cancelation policy. When I called and asked cheapoair to show me where this is stated on the website they hung up on me twice.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was refused. IT WOULD BE VERY EASY FOR CHEAPOAIR TO WARN YOU OF THE EXCEPTION SPECIFIC TO A AIRLINE BUT THEY DO NOT AND DO NOT CARE. IN ADDITION TO INCLUDING THE EXCEPTIONS ON THE WEBSITE, BUT THEY DO NOT. THEY WILL TELL YOU CONTINIOUSLY CHANGES CAN BE MADE IN 24 HOURS...

NOT TRUE WITH CHEAPOAIR.I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH TRAVELOCITY NO MATTER WHAT AIRLINES.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments