We had the worst flight with Turkish Airline.They had bad attitude and overall service.
They also damaged two of my brand new luggage's I bought before the trip. There wasn't enough space between the seats and the seats were very uncomfortable. We are not happy about this situation at all. What can your company do to resolve this problem?
Please contact me by email email@example.com or by phone (909) 291-5353 thank you. P.s. Turkish Arline told us they are not responsible for this problem and to contact whom we purchased the tickets from for this flight. I have provided all the damaged luggage photos below.
Please review these photos of evidence of the damage from your company to see for yourself.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I took my wife's GMC Yukon to Expert Smog & Tune Inc., on Superior Ave,in Costa Mesa, Ca. to have a routine brake job done. Later that day, the owner,..."
- " The company I used was ABM Van Lines, but according to their MC and DOT numbers, they go by the name, "ASAP Relocations." Their rating with Better Business San Jose..."
- "i highered m & m contracting to do some asphalt and asphalt patching. i cant park any cars or trailers or have my horses on the big asphalt job..."