We had the worst flight with Turkish Airline.They had bad attitude and overall service.

They also damaged two of my brand new luggage's I bought before the trip. There wasn't enough space between the seats and the seats were very uncomfortable. We are not happy about this situation at all. What can your company do to resolve this problem?

Please contact me by email aligvafa@yahoo.com or by phone (909) 291-5353 thank you. P.s. Turkish Arline told us they are not responsible for this problem and to contact whom we purchased the tickets from for this flight. I have provided all the damaged luggage photos below.

Please review these photos of evidence of the damage from your company to see for yourself.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $175. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cheapoair and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Orbitz or British Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheapoair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheapoair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments