I booked with Cheapoair and was given an invalid airline confirmation code -- only 5 digits when the airline requires and issues 6 digit confirmations.I have called the airline and Cheapoair, and both refer me to the other.

Cheapoair's customer service is pathetic. I cannot get any assistance and do not want to show up for my flight in Spain to find out I have no reservations. Avoid using Cheapoair!

I even asked to be transfered to a manager and the agent hung up on me instead of connecting me with the next level of assistance.I regret booking through them when I could have gone to the airline.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Never mind!I actually just spoke with a customer service rep via the chat function on CheapOAir and they were actually quite helpful.

They issued a new confirmation code without a fuss. And I double checked with the airline to make sure it was valid, and it was.

I would recommend using the chat function to sort this out!It was immediate help.

This happened to me as well! I just wrote them an email regarding this. Did they ever rectify it for you?