I spent over $700 on ticket and travel insurance, needed to cancel the flight 2days later, I called customer service talked to a supervisor who was very rude.She told me I wont get any refund and the insurance covers only accidental death.
I have been reading the reviews about cheapoair and I was shocked I wish I had search the review of the company before I purchase the ticket.
What legal actions can we take against this scam company?
I can be reached via email, if anyone knows what we can do or need someone to sign a petition against this company feel free to contact me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Travel Insurance
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally,..."
- "Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana. Placed all their info. In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest..."
- "This is one of the best vacations we've ever been on. I highly recommend it. We did it through Bookvip and they took care of it. It was very simple...."
- "I recently purchased a new TracFone, on the TrackFone website, with the intent of transferring my existing cell phone number, and my unused 497 minutes, from my old TracFone..."
- "Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday. First off the ordering process is ***. The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***...."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Very disrespectful website ran by heartless people who tresspass and post false information about historical cemeteries. Grave.Whisperer posted my fathers headstone with a map to this private cemetery and fabricated..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old. Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year. 9 more in ONE..."