Cheapoair - I spent over $700 on ticket and travel insurance

Mar 14
review #479225

I spent over $700 on ticket and travel insurance, needed to cancel the flight 2days later, I called customer service talked to a supervisor who was very rude.She told me I wont get any refund and the insurance covers only accidental death.

I have been reading the reviews about cheapoair and I was shocked I wish I had search the review of the company before I purchase the ticket.

What legal actions can we take against this scam company?

I can be reached via email, if anyone knows what we can do or need someone to sign a petition against this company feel free to contact me.

nasayouu@gmail.com

96255ca
Had an experience with Cheapoair?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
cheapoair.com

Mar 14

Dear Customer, you were provided the terms of the insurance policy when you purchased it, if you read it thoroughly, you would of noticed it does not cover "change of plans". It covers unforseen accidents, medical, emergencies, death, but not because you changed your mind. Also in our terms and conditions for flights, it states our tickets are non refundable, and you have upto 4 hours after purchase to call and receive a refund if you cannot go, we do give you a grace period. I'm sorry that you feel we are a scam business, but there is nothing that we did that caused you to be in this situation. The information is provide to all our customer's it is upto them to chose to read it or not. If you qualify for any of the reasons covered, I suggest contact the insurance company and filing a claim. If it is other than change of plans, email us the booking number and we will send the airline a letter on your behalf for their consideration of waiving their policies.
sm@cheapOair.com
Customer Support

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cheapoair.
Filing a new complaint about
×