Cheapoair - I spent over $700 on ticket and travel insurance
I spent over $700 on ticket and travel insurance, needed to cancel the flight 2days later, I called customer service talked to a supervisor who was very rude.She told me I wont get any refund and the insurance covers only accidental death.
I have been reading the reviews about cheapoair and I was shocked I wish I had search the review of the company before I purchase the ticket.
What legal actions can we take against this scam company?
I can be reached via email, if anyone knows what we can do or need someone to sign a petition against this company feel free to contact me.
You may also like
- "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..."
- "I bought a almost USD 1000 round trip to NY and I found an earwig alive on my salad. The lady said sorry and offer me another one. I coul..."
- "Last week I had one of the worst experiences of my life as a paying consumer. United Airlines staff screwed up my flight(s) so badly that my luggage went one direction..."
- "Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note. That wasn't received. So I sent it in the..."
- "Very cute dress! I'm not happy at all with the quality of the fabric. I bout the dress for my little sister to wear to my wedding and it looks..."
- "Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday. First off the ordering process is ***. The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***...."
- "Purchased a bike for my daughter (11) in spring of 2015 from Walmart in Tillsonburg, ON. she didn't ride too much at first. July she started riding more often. July..."
- "4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK. We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."