Cheapoair - Cheapo air will not get you there Caution!!!
If you book with Cheapo air prepared to be lied to , stole from and screwed!!!
This company is not reputable and does not follow through with there word.I booked four tickets and spent hours dealing with useless cutomer service reps.
They voided 2 of four tickets without contacting us.
We showed up at the airport ready for our family vacation and were told we only had two tickets. We could not go on our vacation. This company is fraudulant and should not be trusted. If you are deparate for cheap go through a reputable company such as travelocity or kayak, not CHEAPO they are named cheapo for a good reason!
You have been warned.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was sick so i cannot fly the trip. Air Asia rule is that you can refund it in terms of point with a penalty as long as a hospital can produce..."
- "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."