Cheapoair - Cheapo air will not get you there Caution!!!
If you book with Cheapo air prepared to be lied to , stole from and screwed!!!
This company is not reputable and does not follow through with there word.I booked four tickets and spent hours dealing with useless cutomer service reps.
They voided 2 of four tickets without contacting us.
We showed up at the airport ready for our family vacation and were told we only had two tickets. We could not go on our vacation. This company is fraudulant and should not be trusted. If you are deparate for cheap go through a reputable company such as travelocity or kayak, not CHEAPO they are named cheapo for a good reason!
You have been warned.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..."
- "Signed up at a car rental place to receieve $100 rebate on my rental. I never received the rebate, I had to call twice to receive paper in the mail...."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I received an invitation to attend a seminar at the Chaminade in Santa Cruz. None of the six questions you list entail treatment of current tenants soon to be..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "Dr.Daphne Panagotacos MD in Westlake Village offers you full service caring dermatology service with best quality. Dr. Panagotacos and her experienced team are proud to provide patients of all ages..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration. I call toll free number on card. #1)..."
- "Bought a king Sterns & Foster, paid $2,360.94 in Dec, 2012. Since then the bed sags where our bodies lay. Deep contours. Contacted Mattress Marshals on June, 2015. Was told..."