If you book with Cheapo air prepared to be lied to , stole from and screwed!!!
This company is not reputable and does not follow through with there word.I booked four tickets and spent hours dealing with useless cutomer service reps.
They voided 2 of four tickets without contacting us.
We showed up at the airport ready for our family vacation and were told we only had two tickets. We could not go on our vacation. This company is fraudulant and should not be trusted. If you are deparate for cheap go through a reputable company such as travelocity or kayak, not CHEAPO they are named cheapo for a good reason!
You have been warned.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Toilet was NOT clean!!! Proof in the photos. Clearly hair from previous shower. Wtf..."
- "I was sick so i cannot fly the trip. Air Asia rule is that you can refund it in terms of point with a penalty as long as a hospital can produce..."
- "Why would any company force it's customers, whose money the company has taken, to sign a silencing agreement in order to cancel a service they are not using? This is the..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "Attached are two pictures. One is of the sweatshirt that exemplifies how terrible the quality of the print was (it is blurry and terrible quality). This is far below par..."
- "Started to notice fading on front cap of trailer, this is 30k. I also was informed by my neighbor that the back upper part of the seems are coming apart. After..."
- "This is a non-refundable company. My first order & I received an already opened & partially used container of blessed out body sugar scrub! Inexcusable! ..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "Hi, i got a thong sandal from chanel NY in dec 2014, within a week i wore it once and the c's in both feet broke , called the..."